Notice: Undefined variable: output in /home/owenste/public_html/wp-content/plugins/tk-video-preview/tk-video-preview.php on line 125
This program clearly and powerfully illustrates the importance of skilful questioning, using behavioural interviewing skills to obtain evidence of ability and attitude in selection interviewing.
- Leader’s Guide
- Participant Materials
- How to plan and structure a recruitment interview.
- How to gain behavioural predictors that can forecast job performance.
- When and how to use different types of questions.
- How to find evidence that a potential candidate fits the job.
- Why the best predictor of future performance is past performance.
$129.00 – $395.00
Most managers and supervisors dread having to conduct a job interview and lack the skills to frame the questions they must ask if they are to find out what they need to know. How do they discover what the candidate is capable of? How do they weigh up a candidate’s attitude to work? How do they explore past performance, as an indicator of future performance?
Packed with plenty of practical illustrations, this unique video enables you to train your interviewers to ask the best questions for uncovering the most useful information.
With Skilful Selection you’ll learn that the best way to judge future performance is from evidence of past performance. And the best way to assess past performance is through behavioural interviewing techniques.