We all get the same 24 hours a day, but how we use those hours greatly impacts our success or failure. Viewers will explore how to tackle time head-on, learning how to prioritize tasks and address common daily interruptions such as phone calls and e-mail.
- DVD or USB
- Leader’s Guide
- Overhead Masters or PowerPoint Presentation
- Identify and take responsibility for time-management concerns
- Fend off casual, drop-in office visitors
- Maximize workspace through better organization
- Set time limits for projects and meetings
- Keep phone calls and emails from taking over their day
- Plan for the unexpected, while building in enough time for projects
- Set goals and prioritize each day’s tasks
- Break down tasks into smaller segments, delegate to others
Welcome to the world of Kent Johnson, a time-challenged supervisor frantically moving from deadline to deadline, falling short more often than not.
Time Challenged takes a humorous, good-natured look at overcoming the challenges of time management, as Kent works through his productivity dilemmas with a support group of recovering time-challenged individuals.
At the core of this training is the fact that we all get the same 24 hours a day, but how we use those hours greatly impacts our success or failure. Viewers will explore how to tackle time head-on, learning how to prioritize tasks and address common daily interruptions such as phone calls and e-mail.
Designed as a 1/2-day program, trainers will love how the Leader’s Guide provides interactive training during which participants learn from one another much like the individuals they see on-screen. Make sure your employees learn the cost of wasting time. Add Time Challenged to your training library today.
- Reduces wasted time
- Improves productivity
- Helps people strike a work/home life balance