ENOUGH!™ The Consequences of Sexual Harassment
Introducing a completely new approach to sexual harassment training. It’s strategically designed in two-parts to deeply engage each learner—with a realistic view of workplace sexual harassment and the fallout associated with a non-compliant culture.
- Main Video – 11 Minutes
- Consequences – 8 Minutes
- Manager Overview – 9 Minutes
- Meeting Opener – 3 Minutes
- Discussion Guide
- Participant Materials
- Self-Study Guide
- PPT Presentation
- 10 Reminder Cards
- Identify sexual harassment situations
- Understand the consequences of sexual harassment/sexual misconduct
- Take responsibility for their own actions
- Take proactive steps to resolve situations involving sexual harassment
- Empower managers to create and maintain a respectful, harassment-free workplace
Understanding the deep consequences of workplace sexual harassment is paramount to preventing it.
ENOUGH! uses a dramatic story line and interactive learning components to effectively engage learners… to trigger empathy… all while driving home key learning points regarding the deep consequences of workplace sexual harassment.
As most organizations know, their managers and supervisors are held to a higher legal standard in sexual harassment cases. ENOUGH! is an engaging program that provides the education, guidance and authority to help managers rise to the challenge of preventing, recognizing and reporting sexual harassment in the workplace.
When it comes to workplace sexual harassment… enough is ENOUGH!
“I like how it shows the victim’s fear of reporting the harassment because that has been a big reason victims do not come forward.”
“It’s extremely polished and professional in every way.”
“There is nothing like ENOUGH! in the training world.”