Art de s’organiser – Révélation
This final installment in The Unorganized Manager Series shows that once a manager becomes more organized, there is still room for improvement – the next step in the process is to organize the team members.
- Leader’s Guide
- Participant Worksheets
- PowerPoint Slides
- Self-Study Workbook
- It’s the manager’s role to ensure that each team member understands their purpose.
- Standards should be set for individuals to achieve.
- Managers must agree upon targets with individual team members.
This program picks up the story from the first two parts of The Unorganized Manager Series to show how effective managers can create time to focus on their teams.
In this part of the story, the now organized manager is again called to St Peter, this time following an annual health check-up. Here he learns that his management style still leaves a lot to be desired, since he is failing to organize his team. Through highly memorable wrong-way, right-way scenarios, viewers will learn three steps to successful delegation.
- It’s the manager’s role to ensure that each team member understands their purpose. The manager must define and identify the overall objective and the key result areas so that the team members know what is expected of them.
- Standards should be set for individuals to achieve – measurable either by quality, quantity or cost – so that both they and the manager know how they are doing.
- Managers must agree upon targets with individual team members in order to help them develop and realize their potential, or to bring their performance back on track.
By following the three steps, the manager will be able to improve the performance and results of individuals, the team and the organization.
This program can be used as part of the series or as a stand-alone training tool. The other titles in the series can be purchased individually or as a set. Simply click on the title for more details and pricing information: