Warning: Undefined variable $output in /var/www/vhosts/owenstewart.com/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/tk-video-preview/tk-video-preview.php on line 129
Customers With Disabilities: Delivering Excellent Service
If you have customers with disabilities then this training program is a must see for every employee. This program was designed to help you teach all your associates how they can properly provide superior service to customers with disabilities.
- DVD or USB (34 Minutes)
- Leader’s Guide (Including Full Transcript)
- QUIZ (Combining True/False & Multiple Choice Questions)
- Questions for Discussion
- Terms & Expressions Handout
You will notice that throughout the program, the terms disabled person or blind person haven’t been used. Instead, you will hear “person with a disability” or “person who is blind.” The point is simple: put the person first. This is not simply about language; it’s about treating people with disabilities as customers and delivering the best service possible.
This program is divided into five chapters:
- Chapter 1: Blind or Low Vision
- Chapter 2: Cognitive Disabilities, including people with emotional challenges, and other disabilities, such as autism, Tourette Syndrome, and head injuries
- Chapter 3: Deaf or Hard of Hearing
- Chapter 4: Mobility, including customers who use wheelchairs as well as walkers, canes, and other mobility devices
- Chapter 5: People of Short Stature/Vertically Challenged
You’ll learn about the four major interactions you’ll have with customers with disabilities:
- Product Assistance
- Sales Transaction
- Addressing Other Needs
The goal of this training program is simple: it will help every associate deliver the best customer service to people with disabilities.