Warning: Undefined variable $output in /var/www/vhosts/owenstewart.com/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/tk-video-preview/tk-video-preview.php on line 129
S’il vous plaît, respectez ma génération! 5 Générations au travail
Il s’agit d’un programme de formation complet destiné à résoudre les disparités, les stéréotypes et le manque de respect, basée sur les cinq générations qui travaillent côte à côte dans les lieux de travail d’aujourd’hui.
- DVD which includes Meeting Opener
- Facilitator’s Guide and Reproducible Participant Materials plus Customizable PowerPoint Presentation on CD
- Learn how each generation is identified and defined.
- Explore which traits are commonly associated with each generation and how that impacts the workplace.
- Gain a better understanding of how generational stereotypes, both good and bad, can be as disrespectful as cultural and ethnic ones.
- Discover how miscommunication between the generations can be avoided.
- Understand the importance of respect and unity in the workplace for people of all ages.
NOTRE PRIX GARANTIE: Nous allons atteindre ou de battre tous les prix des concurrents.
For the first time, we have as many as five different generations together in the workplace. Please Respect My Generation! bridges the gap between them and shows audiences how to avoid conflict and increase productivity in their generationally diverse workplace. By learning about life experiences, values, and ideas of all five generations, participants gain a better understanding of their coworkers as it relates to their own experience and behaviour.
For example, learn what our newest generation, Generation 9/11, and our oldest, the Traditionals, have in common. Both managers and employees will gain insight and learn simple dos and don’ts when dealing with coworkers of different generations.
All five generations discuss their own generational traits and that of their coworkers. Learn to communicate better, deal with change, increase productivity, and develop a more respectful workplace.
Please Respect My Generation! 5 Generations at Work integrates respect and unity at work for people at all stages of life.