Notice: Undefined variable: output in /home/owenste/public_html/wp-content/plugins/tk-video-preview/tk-video-preview.php on line 125
For your organization’s vision to be viable, it has to stick. Everyone has to keep it in mind and work on it every day. Every organization can create a workplace where its vision sticks by applying the concepts and enthusiasm depicted in this video program.
- DVD, USB or 1-Year Streaming
Additional items can be purchased separately – Guides, Books, Magnets etc.
- Helps organizations create a lasting FiSH! culture
- Shows how to involve employees
- Improves employee commitment
$775.00 – $825.00
How can an organization keep from losing sight of its vision? FISH! Sticks is all about making a company’s vision stick. It demonstrates that keeping a vision alive is not only possible but the whole point of having a vision in the first place. FISH! Sticks take you to a workplace-Seattle’s Pike Place Fish Market – where every employee assumes personal responsibility for maintaining the company’s vision of service, passion, and fun from moment to moment.
Maintaining an organizational vision is hard work, but FISH! Sticks demonstrate how dedicating attention day to day can not only keep a vision alive but make it more powerful. Every organization can create a workplace where its vision sticks by applying the concepts and enthusiasm of this video.
The video teaches that organizations can keep their visions alive every day through the following strategies:
- Commit. Employees are invited, but not required, to commit to the company’s vision. Having that choice makes all the difference in creating a feeling of ownership of the vision.
- Be It. Employees work hard to “be” the vision, drawing inspiration as they see others “being it,” and taking personal responsibility for regenerating the vision from moment to moment.
- Coach It. Because no human is capable of “being it” all the time, everyone at Pike Place regularly “coaches” each other, providing feedback and encouraging a free flow of ideas across all positions, which fosters creativity.