Dimensions of Service
In this segment of the 5-Part Service Impact Series, you’ll discover the secrets of improving customer satisfaction by dealing with all facets of the client experience.
- DVD or USB
- Facilitator’s Guide
- Interactive Activities
- Discussion Questions
- Participant Worksheet
- PowerPoint file
- Pre and Post-Training Assessment—all anclllaries are on CD-Rom
- Avoid focusing on single component of service
- Focus on measurable results
- Learn to measure multiple facets of service
- Balance a variety of measurable dimensions for excellent service
Larry is a manager facing declining customer satisfaction. He launches a new initiative to speed up response time, but satisfaction actually goes down. We see this happen when a customer, Justine, doesn’t receive a call back as promised, and is frustrated that her issue hasn’t been resolved.
The service rep Stacy, who is proud of her job and always does what management asks, counters that she is doing her job: answering phones quickly.