FISH! Ultimate Package
Help make the spirit of The FISH! Philosophy come alive and create the organization you’ve always dreamed of. Make a commitment to relationships, leadership and team building by investing in this incredible bundled offer.
- 1 FISH! DVD or USB
- 1 FISH! Culture Package
- 1 FISH! Trainer Tools Package
- 1 FISH! For Leaders Package
- Gets people excited and invested
- Conversations that reinforce the Fish! Philosophy
- Leadership that models the Philosophy with its own behaviour
Organizations that achieve the most success with FISH! point to three requirements for their success:
- A powerful FISH! introduction that gets people excited and invested.
- Continuing conversations that reinforce The FISH! Philosophy and make it part of “the way we do things around here.”
- Leadership that models the FISH! Philosophy in its own behaviour.
The FISH! Ultimate Package delivers each of these essential ingredients, including:
- FISH!, the original video that helps people see new possibilities at work.
- FISH! Trainer Tools, which shows, step by step, how to put on a “World Famous” FISH! training event.
- FISH! Culture, nine additional videos, and resources to strengthen commitment and sustain momentum.
- FISH! For Leaders, a six-unit video course to help leaders be aware of their impact, build strong relationships and inspire their teams to excel.
The FISH! Ultimate Package offers hundreds of dollars of savings vs. purchasing the programs separately. It’s the ultimate FISH! culture transformation resource.
- 1 FISH! DVD
- 1 FISH! Culture (FISH! Culture DVD, FISH! Culture Facilitator’s Guide, FISH! Culture Personal Workbook, FISH! Culture Audio CD)
- 1 FISH! Trainer Tools (includes Trainer Tools Facilitator’s Guide, Trainer Tools Facilitator Examples DVD, Trainer Tools Event and Sustainability CD, FISH! Participant Workbook, a set of Choose Your Attitude Cards, a set of Let’s Make a Day Cards, a set of Conversation Cards)
- 1 FISH! For Leaders Series Collection (includes 1 FISH! For Leaders DVD or USB, 1 Facilitator’s guide with discussion questions, PowerPoint slides and assessment tool.)