Notice: Undefined variable: output in /home/owenste/public_html/wp-content/plugins/tk-video-preview/tk-video-preview.php on line 125
Building the Virtual Team
This film observes a group leader and the problems she faces in virtual team management as she struggles to lead her managers in Asia, India, Africa and Latin America.
- Leader’s Guide
- realizing the importance of human relationships in many cultures
- discovering how impersonal communication can backfire
- learning how to balance high-tech and high-touch
- finding out how to deal with language and translation issues
- dealing effectively with time zones, response time, etc.
- understanding that awareness is a “two-way street”: all cultures need to adapt
- learning how to bridge differences and create a balanced approach
As businesses increasingly outsource operations across the globe, it’s essential that you train your people how to work across technology with other cultures. To survive in business today, you need to master the often overlooked but potentially damaging impact of ancient culture on 21st century communications.
Ideal for team building exercises, Building the Virtual Team: Communication Across Cultural Diversity observes a group leader and the problems she faces in virtual team management as she struggles to lead her managers in Asia, India, Africa and Latin America.
Designed to stimulate lively discussion and effective learning, this easy-to-use yet highly effective team building training video is based on expert articles on starting a virtual team and communication. This cutting-edge dramatization will enable you to get maximum virtual team benefit, and is ideal for team building exercises on modern technology and communicating in business.
Also available as part of the Global Scenarios Series.