How Was Your Day?
With increasing concerns about respect in the workplace, this must-see program is especially relevant for organizations and their employees. It tackles four of today’s most challenging training topics, through great stories and captivating content.
- Chaptered DVD or USB
- Leader’s Guide and PowerPoint Presentation on CD-Rom
- 10 “Practical Answers to Tough Questions” Employee Handbooks
- 40 Pocket Reminder Cards (10 for each of the 4 training modules)
- Inspires employees to be their best selves at work.
- Enables organizations to tackle 4 tough topics in a compelling way.
- Protects the organization from bias, lack of inclusion, harassment and bullying.
$1,075.00 – $1,175.00
“How was your day?” is a standard question posed at the end of the workday. Rather than a stock employee response, “How Was Your Day?” uses memorable scenarios that inspire employees to openly discuss the often-avoided difficult topics and recognize their workplace responsibilities regarding:
- Overcoming unconscious bias
- Embracing diversity and inclusion
- Stopping harassment
- Standing up to bullying
“How Was Your Day?” is almost like getting 4 films for the price of 1. The 4 topics of unconscious bias, diversity & inclusion, harassment and bullying are presented in separate modules. You can cover them all in one session, or choose to tackle them one or two at a time. A diverse cast and wide range of workplace settings make the film extremely relatable and relevant to all types of viewers: from employees and supervisors to executives; for new hires and seasoned employees; and across any industry or government agency.
Here are a few of the subjects covered in the program:
- Unconscious bias–what it is and how to overcome it
- Diversity versus Inclusion
- The “Rebuttal Brain” – how turning it off helps us listen to different ideas and opinions
- Practical ways to build inclusion, including using the W.E.T. test
- An explanation of hostile work environment harassment
- Control tactics of bullies and what to do about them—whether the target is us or a co-worker
The film’s accompanying Leader’s Guide and PowerPoint presentation provide an assortment of assessments and activities to augment and simplify the trainer’s job. The “Practical Answers to Tough Questions” Employee Handbook, offered in both print and digital formats, supplies a valuable resource that takes the guesswork, and some of the discomfort, out of tackling these difficult topics.