Trainer’s Treasure Trove
Do you collect useful ideas? You know the kind of thing: an energizer you’ve just seen that you’ll use for your next customer care course, a role play you use for communication skills courses, a team challenge ready to fill a planned or unexpected space in a session.
- CD-ROM that contains PDFs of the Complete Pack and Okay-To-Copy Pages
- PPT Presentation
Now imagine the value of having someone else’s great collection ready at your fingertips too! The Trainer’s Treasure Trove is a remarkable collection of ideas, tactics, tools, and techniques that new trainers need and that more experienced trainers will really value.
There’s great variety here, with ideas that will suit all kinds of audiences and situations. Units vary from excellent energizers that take a few minutes, to brainteasers that’ll neatly fill twenty minutes; or role-plays that need half an hour. From templates for pre-session preparations and post-course evaluation to ideas for brilliant quizzes that could save you hours, days, even weeks!
This is a pack that’ll have an impact right across your organization. Share the secrets of successful training.
50 Trainers’ Tricks of the Trade:
- Tactics to solve common training problems
- Quick, easy-to-run ideas and activities to increase your flexibility
- Riddles and brainteasers that drive home the learning messages
- Quizzes and challenges that engage, enthrall and fire up teams and pairs
- OK to copy generic master sheets for overheads and handouts
- Generic role-plays
- Essential notes on key trainers’ tasks ideal for newer trainers and valuable aides-memoir for more experienced trainers
THIS PACK IS IDEAL FOR:
- New or less experienced trainers this resource will act as reference guide, on-shelf help and mentor, and instant inspiration
- Experienced trainers – this is a gold mine of quick-to-implement ideas to spice up your training. You’ll find everything you wished you had when you started out in training – and more!
- Resource libraries team leaders and managers will find these short, ready-to-run exercises really effective for developing their people
Includes 159 OK to Copy Pages.
Author: Beverley Williams
SAVE UP TO 80% OF YOUR PREPARATION TIME
Why re-invent the wheel? Why spend extra time and effort preparing training when much of the work has already been done for you?
WRITTEN BY TRAINERS AND PROVEN TO WORK
The author of this Toolkit has developed and fine-tuned these sessions in real organizations, so you can be absolutely sure that they work effectively.
‘OK TO COPY’ PAGES MEAN NO COPYRIGHT HASSLES
Once purchased, the ‘OK to copy’ pages in this Toolkit can be photocopied as many times as you like, within your organization.
JUST ONE IDEA RE-PAYS THE COST OF THE PACK
These Training Toolkits generate ideas that quickly re-pay their cost and recoup their investment many times over. And think of the time you save too!