Using Emotional Intelligence at Work
How confident are you on the subject of emotional intelligence? Are you already committed to the concept but need help in putting it across in your organization? Or perhaps you don’t feel that you know enough to be competent to train people in it. Whatever your knowledge of Emotional Intelligence, you could soon be delivering its benefits.
These activities need your skills as a facilitator, but don’t need you to be an expert on the subject. The expertise is all here in this pack. You’ll quickly learn the concepts and the techniques. You’ll benefit from introducing these modules into existing training programs such as leadership, coping with change, dealing with stress and conflict, personal development, motivation, and communication skills.
Emotional intelligence is positive and effective. It has direct commercial benefits. Exploiting it creates competitive advantage and encourages better performance. This pack isn’t idealistic or academic-it shows that Emotional Intelligence is something we can aspire to and reach … with this pack, it’s attainable and practical.
With The Knowledge And Activities In Using Emotional Intelligence At Work, You Can:
- Show people how to harness the energy of negative emotions for positive outcomes
- Equip managers and their teams to cope with obstacles and disappointments better
- Show people how to become resilient to problems and persistent in pursuing success
- Help people to motivate themselves and others
- Give people the confidence and emotional ability to manage change-to ‘let go’ when they need to, to embrace new ideas and procedures and to welcome change as a step forward towards continuous improvement and development
- Improve communication by helping your people to recognize and express their feelings
Includes 231 OK to Copy Pages.
Author: Dr Mike Bagshaw
SAVE UP TO 80% OF YOUR PREPARATION TIME
Why re-invent the wheel? Why spend extra time and effort preparing training when much of the work has already been done for you?
WRITTEN BY TRAINERS AND PROVEN TO WORK
The author of this Toolkit has developed and fine-tuned these sessions in real organizations, so you can be absolutely sure that they work effectively.
‘OK TO COPY’ PAGES MEAN NO COPYRIGHT HASSLES
Once purchased, the ‘OK to copy’ pages in this Toolkit can be photocopied as many times as you like, within your organization.
JUST ONE IDEA RE-PAYS THE COST OF THE PACK
These Training Toolkits generate ideas that quickly re-pay their cost and recoup their investment many times over. And think of the time you save too!