Notice: Undefined variable: output in /home/owenste/public_html/wp-content/plugins/tk-video-preview/tk-video-preview.php on line 125
Emotional Intelligence & Optimal Performance
Discover how a certain amount of stress is necessary for optimal performance.
- Emotional Intelligence and Optimal Performance DVD
- PowerPoint Presentation Includes Leader’s Material and Notes
- Bonus Materials
- Stress is necessary for optimal performance
- Control negative thinking
- Learn how to handle disturbing emotions in yourself and others
With this program, you’ll see that most people don’t understand that a certain amount of stress is necessary for optimal performance. Knowing the right amount for you is one of the five keys to staying highly motivated and engaged.
Other strategies include learning how to control overly negative thinking (especially worry), learning how to recover quickly from an emotional episode, and learning how to handle disturbing emotions in yourself, your co-workers and your boss.
Once you master the five simple steps outlined in this training film, you’ll be able to get along better with others, handle stress better, communicate better, work more efficiently and be more productive.