Learn how mentoring can help the development of individuals within your organization. Show participants how to distinguish mentoring from coaching and managing and how to create learning opportunities for their protégés.
- CD-ROM that contains PDFs of the Complete Pack and Okay-To-Copy Pages
- PPT Presentation
The 20 activities are divided into three main sections.
- The first provides an introduction to mentoring and how to brief protégés;
- The second explores core skills such as one-on-one coaching, motivating the protégés and giving and receiving feedback;
- The third concentrates on specialized mentoring skills such as career counselling and how to manage the organizational politics of mentoring systems.
Participants will gain personal satisfaction and embrace their mentor roles with confidence.
- Career management
- Project management
- Problem solving
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Training needs analysis
SAVE UP TO 80% OF YOUR PREPARATION TIME
Why re-invent the wheel? Why spend extra time and effort preparing training when much of the work has already been done for you?
WRITTEN BY TRAINERS AND PROVEN TO WORK
The author of this Toolkit has developed and fine-tuned these sessions in real organizations, so you can be absolutely sure that they work effectively.
‘OK TO COPY’ PAGES MEAN NO COPYRIGHT HASSLES
Once purchased, the ‘OK to copy’ pages in this Toolkit can be photocopied as many times as you like, within your organization.
JUST ONE IDEA RE-PAYS THE COST OF THE PACK
These Training Toolkits generate ideas that quickly re-pay their cost and recoup their investment many times over. And think of the time you save too!