Fish! For Schools Complete Package
The Complete Pack helps you build a remarkable school culture. It shows your staff how to deal with the many issues in the educational system, and helps build strong relationships across the school network. And, it demonstrates to students what the Fish Philosophy is all about!
- FISH! Video
- FISH! Guide
- Classroom Experience guide with activities and conversation starters
- Student FISH! video, posters, music CD and Pete the Perch
- Guided Journey DVD or USB(10 videos)
- Workbook with discussion questions and action plans, facilitator’s tips.
- Sample Bundle (1 Pete the Perch, 1 FISH! Pen, 1 Our School Poster)
The pack starts with the FISH! video, a great way to kick off your back-to-school training. FISH! re-energizes staff and helps them support each other through the challenges of a typical school year.
Next is the Guided Journey, a professional development course that builds strong relationships among staff and students. It gives staff a common language and approach. Students and parents receive the same positive experience whether they interact with the principal, teachers or support staff.
Each Classroom Experience includes the Student FISH! video, to help students understand The FISH! Philosophy, and a guide with exercises and other resources to help them practice what they’ve learned. The Complete Pack includes one Classroom Experience of your choice (K-2, 3-5, 6-8 or 9-12). When you buy this pack, you may purchase additional Classroom Experiences for $245 each.