The Learning Needs Interview
This is an ideal resource for you to share with managers, showing them the extent of their responsibility for developing people. With the help of the video, you’ll help managers and supervisors develop the interpersonal skills they need to carry out a learning needs interview.
- DVD, USB or Streaming
- Leader’s Guide
- What is learning needs analysis?
- Helping the learner to think through their learning needs for themselves
- How to open the interview and create a suitable atmosphere
- How to identify skills, attitude and knowledge
- The importance of keeping a record of what’s been agreed upon
Most managers and supervisors know that helping people learn means more than going on a course, so how can both sides get past this point?
With the help of the video, you’ll help managers develop the interpersonal skills they need to carry out a learning needs interview. You’ll show them how to get the learner thinking about their overall objectives and the skills, attitudes and knowledge they need to achieve them.
Use this video for training managers and supervisors to help their people think through their learning needs. Train them to encourage their people to think about the skills, knowledge and attitudes they need to perform well in their work.