Warning: Undefined variable $output in /var/www/vhosts/owenstewart.com/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/tk-video-preview/tk-video-preview.php on line 129
Levels Of Learning
In this segment of the 5-Part Service Impact Series, you’ll discover how to identify and work with different types of customers and co-workers.
- DVD or USB
- Facilitator’s Guide
- Discussion Questions
- Student Worksheet
- PowerPoint file
- Pre and Post-Training Assessment—all ancillaries are on CD-Rom
- Learn how to recognize the competency and skill of customers
- Know when customers or co-workers are conscious – or unconscious – of their skill level
- Be better able to help customers, based on skill level
- Be better able to help co-workers, based on skill level
In Part 1: Carlos is an experienced rep – he knows the product backward and forwards and assumes everyone else does too. That’s his fatal flaw: he’s an unconscious competent: highly skilled but doesn’t realize it. His customer Justine, in contrast, is a conscious incompetent: she doesn’t know the product – filling her with anxiety. So when Justine calls Carlos, he’s frustrated and Justine receives no useful help. Carlos’s co-worker Stacey, in contrast, is an unconscious incompetent: she’s clueless and doesn’t know it. So when a customer calls, she flippantly admits she doesn’t how to help him—making herself and the company look bad.