Warning: Undefined variable $output in /var/www/vhosts/owenstewart.com/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/tk-video-preview/tk-video-preview.php on line 129
When the Coach is You!
This program walks viewers through the practical steps to increasing success for coaches and learners in any organization.
- DVD or USB
- Leader’s Guide
- Shows the 5 steps to effective coaching
- Encourages everyone to coach
- Ensures successful outcomes
$955.00 – $995.00
These days, coaching isn’t only the responsibility of the manager. Any team member may be called upon to teach something they know to a co-worker. This video program helps to increase the success of this kind of “knowledge transfer”.
Hosted by television personality George Wendt of Cheers fame, the video explores coaching from the perspective of both coach and learner.
As you view the evolution of these encounters, the skills necessary for successful coaching emerge.
Viewers Will Explore How To:
- Prepare the learner
- Demonstrate for the learner the skills desired
- Establish and maintain a positive coaching atmosphere
- Let the learner perform his/her newly learned skills
- Follow up