Warning: Undefined variable $output in /var/www/vhosts/owenstewart.com/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/tk-video-preview/tk-video-preview.php on line 129
Would I Inspire Me?
Would I Inspire Me? gives viewers practical ways to make work life more meaningful, productive, and rewarding for themselves and their team.
- DVD, USB, or Streaming
- 28-Page Comprehensive Training Leader’s Guide
- Reproducible Participant Worksheets
- PowerPoint Graphics
- Communicate why work is important
- Acknowledge the contribution of every employee
- Support your team
- Create opportunities for growth
$795.00 – $995.00
What does it take to inspire a work group to greater commitment and productivity? It’s not charisma. Rather, it’s behaviour that any well-intentioned leader can emulate, as this program demonstrates.
This video follows Tom, a competent manager, on his quest to find out what makes Elliot, an exceptional manager in his organization, so inspiring to his workers. He learns that Elliot found what was meaningful in their work, and communicated that – in words and actions – to everyone on his team.
Would I Inspire Me? gives viewers practical ways to make work life more meaningful, productive, and rewarding for themselves and their team. Ideal training for managers, supervisors, team leaders and newly appointed leaders.
KEY TRAINING POINTS:
- Communicate why work is important – Use real world examples – Express genuine enthusiasm
- Acknowledge the contribution of every employee – Look for reasons to praise people – Convey accomplishments to both co-workers and superiors
- Support your team – Pitch in as a team member – Remove obstacles to success
- Create opportunities for growth – Go beyond job descriptions – Be aware of people’s goals