FISH! For Leaders Participant Workbook – Choose Your Attitude
What impact do you want to have on the people you lead? Choose Your Attitude shows you how to show up for your team in a way that picks them up, not drags them down.
This FISH! resource is designed to be used in conjunction with the FISH! For Leaders training video and not as stand-alone product.
- 1 Participant Workbook
As leaders, there are going to be days when your attitude is not what you’d like it to be. That’s understandable—you’re human. But it’s critical to remember that as a leader, your attitude has a major influence on the people around you. Their attitude will reflect the tone you are giving off.
Choose Your Attitude Will Help You:
- Understand that you alone are responsible for your attitude
- Switch your attitude when the one you have chosen is not working
- Respond to problems and mistakes in a way that strengthens relationships, not damages them
- Choose the impact you want to have before you enter difficult situations.
- When you take responsibility for the attitudes you choose, without trying to blame someone or something else, you set a powerful example of integrity and accountability for your team.