Harassment Prevention Made Simple
Harassment Prevention Made Simple is a short but comprehensive harassment prevention video that covers every aspect of this important legal topic in just 6 minutes.
- DVD or USB
- Facilitator’s Guide
- Post Training Quiz
- Training Acknowledgement Form
- Questions & Answers
- Sample Harassment Policy
- Learn the definition of Harassment
- Develop strategies to avoid Harassment
- Know what the consequences of harassment could be
Newly Revised – 10 new scenes, new title, new terminology!
Harassment in the workplace is a serious topic. It causes of myriad of workplace issues including absenteeism, employee turnover, depression, illness, embarrassment and humiliation. In addition, an individual named in a harassment complaint could lose their job, their reputation and even their career.
Harassment is also difficult topic to discuss. The subject is embarrassing for most people and therefore it makes them very uncomfortable. However, it is also a very important legal topic and it needs to be addressed in every organization.
Workplace harassment occurs when people are treated poorly or unfairly because of a perceived difference. The harassment can become illegal when it is continuous and unwanted, unreasonably interferes with an individual’s work performance or creates an intimidating, hostile or offensive working environment.
Workplace issues included:
- Hostile Environment Harassment
- The Reasonable Person Standard
- Prevention Techniques
- Physical, Verbal and Cyber Bullying
- Texting Harassment
- E-mail Harassment
- Social Networking sites
- Gender Harassment
- Disability Harassment
- Sexual Harassment
- Same Sex Harassment
- Religious Harassment
- Sexual jokes
- Gossiping and spreading rumors
- Menacing, threatening or intimidating
- Exclusion or Isolation
- Use of demeaning or offensive names
- Legal consequences for harassers
- Harassment by Non-Employees such as customers, vendors, consultants or delivery persons