Sexual Harassment Prevention Made Simple
This is a short but comprehensive sexual harassment prevention video that covers every aspect of this important legal topic in just 6 minutes. A budget-conscious resource.
- DVD or USB
- Facilitator’s Guide
- Post Training Quiz
- Training Acknowledgement Form
- Sample Sexual Harassment Policy
- Learn the definition of Sexual Harassment
- Develop strategies to avoid Sexual Harassment
- Know what the consequences of Sexual Harassment could be
Newly Revised – 10 new scenes, new title, new terminology!
Sexual Harassment in the workplace is a serious topic. It causes of myriad of workplace issues including absenteeism, employee turnover, depression, illness, embarrassment and humiliation. In addition, an individual named in a harassment complaint could lose their job, their reputation and even their career.
Sexual Harassment is a difficult topic. The subject is embarrassing for most people and therefore it’s difficult to discuss. However, it is also a very serious legal topic and it needs to be addressed in every organization.
It’s important to note that these behaviours all by themselves probably don’t constitute Sexual Harassment. The legal standard of Sexual Harassment requires the behaviours to be continuous, unwanted and meet the “reasonable person standard”.
- Quid Pro Quo Harassment
- Hostile Environment Sexual Harassment
- The Reasonable Person Standard
- Prevention Techniques
- E-mail Harassment
- Gender Harassment
- Harassment by Non-Employees such as customers, vendors, consultants or delivery persons
- Same Sex Harassment
- Pregnancy Jokes and Comments
- Sexual jokes
- Verbal behaviours such as suggestive whistling & catcalls
- Unwanted repeated requests for dates & flirting
- Physical behaviours such as back rubs, back scratching & hugs
- Use of demeaning names
- Social Networking sites
- Legal consequences for harassers
And much more.