Warning: Undefined variable $output in /var/www/vhosts/owenstewart.com/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/tk-video-preview/tk-video-preview.php on line 129
The Right Words At The Right Time For Retail
Having the exact words handy in a tense situation can make all the difference. Often, it is WHAT you say, as well as HOW you say it. This valuable training equips your staff with a step-by-step process of turning frustrations or complaints into understanding and solutions.
- DVD or USB
- Leader’s Guide
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Teaches front line staff how to handle difficult customers
- Shows how to react and recover when there is a complaint
- Helps everyone in the office gain customer loyalty and new business
Sometimes it is the newest or least trained retail employee who has the last clear chance to save a customer relationship. They become the face of your organization when things go wrong. This practical and memorable program is specifically designed to empower your retail staff with a clear checklist of Customer Service Recovery tools and techniques. From showing empathy and truly listening, to exploring with permission phrases and presenting options, front-line retail employees will learn how to match the signals they send to customer with the words they say. A wide variety of realistic retail scenes, demonstrate the use of The Right Words at The Right Time, to over-come almost any service recovery challenge.
- The Father-of-the Bride is sent home with an unfinished suit.
- A hostile customer belittles an employee about their extended warranty program.
- A clueless customer demands that her on-line purchases be returned free by the store.
- A suspicious customer accuses an employee of ringing up the wrong prices.
- A leering customer tries to get too personal with a young barista.
- A demanding customer refuses to hang up her cell phone during a transaction.
- A disappointed customer demands to speak with a manager about a missed delivery.
Having the exact words handy in a tense situation can make all the difference. Often, it is WHAT you say, as well as HOW you say it. This valuable training equips your staff with a step-by-step process of turning frustrations or complaints into understanding and solutions. When dealing with customers who may not be at their best, it is all the more important that your staff be at their very best, and ready with The Right Words at The Right Time.