The Three Dimensional Interview
Learn how to conduct a Three-Dimensional Interview! Selecting the best candidate requires a consistent, structured interview process that evaluates for three critical dimensions—capability, commitment and chemistry.
- DVD or USB
- Facilitator’s Guide
- Participant Materials
- Identify three types of interview questions and when to use them in an interview
- Develop questions based on a job description and three-dimensional candidate profile
- Conduct a consistent, structured in-depth interview
- Provide candidates with an accurate picture of the job and organizational culture
- Ensure candidates are evaluated fairly and objectively
Learn how to conduct a Three-Dimensional Interview!
Selecting the best candidate requires a consistent, structured interview process that evaluates for three critical dimensions—Capability, Commitment, and Chemistry. In fact, the latest research shows that the number one reason new hires don’t work out isn’t a lack of job skills; it’s a failure to gel with the organization’s culture—its values, how decisions are mad and how work gets done.
This is a comprehensive interviewing system. It provides exactly what you need to help ensure you’re getting a complete picture of the candidate’s potential.